Nyalic Marine Applications
NYALIC® is a single-part, nyclounic, crystal clear coating, polymer
resin coating ideal for boats or ships of all construction.
NYALIC® is a cost effective product to protect your valuable asset
against the effects of corrosion, oxidation and discoloration.
- Prevents corrosion, oxidation and discoloration. No wax needed. When
it rains your boat looks as if it has just been cleaned.
- NYALIC® actually repels water, so it resists mildew. Below the
waterline, resists marine growth.
- On the waterline, creates a surface that is easily cleaned with soap
Above the waterline, blocks UV rays to protect surfaces from extreme
- You can reapply NYALIC® to fiberglass, GRP and wooden boats without
the need to sand or prime.
- NYALIC® comes with a full warranty.
NYALIC® is strong and durable, and will last 2 years on bare fiberglass
with indefinite maintenance.
NYALIC® restores faded fiberglass and painted finishes to a “like
new” appearance. It provides a smooth, durable surface that is easily
washed free of marine growth and bird droppings.
NYALIC® is ideal on masts, stanchions, booms, and offers complete
protection of new boats. NYALIC® is a great choice for alloy/steel
boats and trailers.
Tarnished alloy boats can be brought back to a near-new look with an
acid wash and coating with NYALIC® to prevent tarnishing.
What Makes NYALIC® So Good?
- NYALIC® won’t crack or peel!
- NYALIC® expands and contracts with host substrate!
- NYALIC® tolerates a wide range of temperatures.
- NYALIC® has an impermeable, smooth clear finish.
- NYALIC® won’t chip!
- NYALIC® is thermodynamic to 86 degrees C
- NYALIC® prevents harmful electrolysis Non-conductive.
- NYALIC® will never chalk or yellow.
- NYALIC® is impact resistant.
- NYALIC® blocks ultraviolet radiation P.
- NYALIC® prevents oxidation.
- NYALIC® protects against damage from bird droppings.
- NYALIC® resists dirt, dust, mold, mildew and algae.
- NYALIC® protects against bleach, corrosive salts and other damaging
- NYALIC® restores faded or oxidized surfaces to a like-new appearance.
For pricing and product information, call Surfaceworx at